Hi guys! I’m so excited to start my blog and share all my tips, recipes, workout videos and let you in on my everyday life as a busy mummy.
I have recently competed at the Arnold classic in Ohio and placed 9th which I am really happy with as I really didn’t expect to make the finals. This was a massive achievement for me. I am now taking a break from the competing world as I really struggled with the last couple of preps. Competing when you have a toddler at home is not easy. I am loving being able to sit down as a family and have a meal together without any scales being involved. Its the small things you miss.
Heres a few things about me.
- I am 29 years old
- I live in Manchester with my boyfriend Mark and our son Bailey who is 2
- We have a Bulldog named Flex
- I am a fully qualified Hair and Makeup artist
- I am a Personal Trainer
- Mark owns a gym in Manchester called Dynamics Health and Fitness.
- I started lifting weights in 2012
- My first Bikini competition was UKBFF Leeds 2012. I placed 3rd
- I love Peanut Butter and chocolate
- We love to go on cruises
I hope you feel that you now know me a little better. Let me know what you would like to see in my blog over on twitter/Facebook/Instagram.